Monday, January 11, 2010

Feeling really good!

This weekend the Christmas decorations finally did come down. I dusted, cleaned, vacuumed and rearranged some items in the house. It does seem like my house is larger now that the trees and such are down, but yet it feels a little empty.

Yesterday I ran on the treadmill and it felt good. I felt strong and enjoyed the run itself. So much so that I can't wait until my run tonight. I feel myself becoming stronger and it reminds me of my first 1/2 marathon training...slowly you could feel yourself getting stronger and more confident. I have been feeling more positive and stronger just in the week that I've been tracking my food too. This weekend was good even though I was at home. I didn't snack mindlessly or feel bored and went to go just eat. It was a small victory that really does wonders for my confidence.

Speaking of confidence....I'm wondering why I let mine go....After Napa I was on such a high and my confidence was high, like I could conquer anything but slowly it left me. Not sure why or how but as I slowly work to rebuild that I will work hard to not let it go this time around. Life is filled with hills and valleys and no matter what I have amazing people around me that believe in me and stand by me and there is no reason I shouldn't believe in myself.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling strong and confident - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete