Yet again there are rumors of people being let go here at work next week....I'm really trying to ignore it and not worry about it yet in the back of my mind I'm just a smidge worried. But I do know, what ever happens will happen and God has a better plan for me.
So far so good on the goals, I've been working out each day and following the points. It feels good. I did take a break from the work out yesterday as I had a ton of running around to do and then teach religion and by the time I got home it was 8. I had to return a call and I had a splitting headache. But I also felt that I needed a break to give my body a rest. So I'll be back on track tonight.
Plans are made for my annual get away with my friend Shelly. We'll be headed out next Friday to stay at the Abbey Resort and Spa. I won't have any spa services done but just being in their spa area is so relaxing. They have a wonderful pool area, great work out facility and classes that we can join in on. They have a zumba class that we are going to try and I'm excited. I just really need to recharge. Then 2 weeks after that I have plans to meet up with some of my favorite weight watcher pals in the Dells. These woman have helped me with my weight lose journey and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with my girls. Hopefully will gain some needed inspiration. But most of all I'm looking forward to some laughs and fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm looking forward to the Dells too! Maybe some chocolate cake? ;)
ReplyDeleteFlorida Beaches!
ReplyDelete