Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Taking ownership.......

So I'm taking ownership of myself and my goals. So far, I've kept track of my food on the WW site, I'm very pleased to report. I'm getting in my water in take, I've signed up for the second 1/2 marathon and I've worked out each day of the New Year thus far.

The second 1/2 marathon in the USAF (United States Air Force) I was invited to stay with a friend. It is in September in Ohio. I'm excited....I read briefly on the website that they have fly overs and lots of fun activities. My friend's husband will participate in the full marathon.

After I worked out today, I saw myself and the way that I fit in some of my workout clothes and I can't believe I let myself go...I won't let this detour me from my current efforts and I keep reminding myself that it took how long to come on, the weight isn't just going to fly off immediately. I just wish that this struggle wasn't so hard and that I had confidence in myself to know that I WILL SUCCEED this time around. I feel good and all.....but that's today, I hope that with my mood swings that it doesn't change.

Thanks for the positive feedback to my readers...actually it made me happy that some people are reading, it gives me a little motivation and helps keep me honest.

I hope you all are having a good new year and you are having success in your own goals!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am really proud of you for tracking and holding yourself accountable. You inspire me in so many ways. I read all the time, but this reminds me that I should comment MORE just to let you know that I'm reading. I feel the same way about my blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Denise! Looks like we are all trying to do this again. Let's keep motivating each other! We did this before...we can do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like D read all the time, just don't comment often.

    SO proud of you Denise.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete