Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week 3

Week 3 of training started out strong. I had a 2.5 mile run yesterday and I felt strong and confident. I didn't wear my new shoes, I'll take those back and continue my hunt for new running shoes. Although yesterday's run was fine. My foot didn't feel like it was falling asleep so I'm wondering if it's my form and not the shoe. We'll see. This weekend I have a 5 mile run slated. I'll be doing that on Sunday as Saturday I have guests coming over so I'll switch my Saturday and Sunday runs so we'll see how I do then.

As you know I'll be headed to Germany this year and I'm very excited. My friend I'm staying with sent me a link to stay in a castle. That's right, we will spend a night in a castle. I'm so excited, who ever has stayed in a castle??? Not me that's for sure. I can pretend to be a princess LOL. We'll be staying at Kasteel Ten Berghe (http://www.kasteeltenberghe.be). Looks like it will be an experience of a lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried InStep for new shoes? That is amazing about the castle, you deserve to feel like a real princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We are gonna have to start calling you your highness! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete