My husband asked me to be his girlfriend. He was so sweet and it was so cute, he presented me with 2 roses and a stuffed dog that had "be mine" on his shirt (I still have it!).
I'm not sure why I was so lucky to find true love at a young age but I'm very thankful and I cherish each and everyday together. Even the days that we don't fully see eye to eye, he still makes me happy and I fall in love with him more each and every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so happy you found Jim early in life. Some people never find their soul mate, while others have to wait a long time. I was lucky to meet Joe at 22 - maybe those of us growing up with crappy kooky mom's are rewarded by finding true love early in life? :)
ReplyDelete