That's right, I was on track 2 days in a row. Today is a rest day of exercise but I may do a little ST later, depending on how I'm feeling. The crabbies may have subsided for this month, but if history repeats itself in another 4 weeks it shall return. Perhaps the BC will have helped improve my moods by then. But I'm not holding my breath.
I'm also slowly regaining my self esteem again. Funny thing is, I'm not sure how I lost it. Just not focusing or controling the things that I can I suppose. I was consumed about worrying about those things I can't control and well, that's just a lot of wasted energy. I need to remain positive.
It is the start of Lent today and I've had my 3rd grade religion students help me decide on what I should give up and its coffee and soda. I've been dipping into those items one too many times. Coffee by itself may not be all that bad but I mix it with cappaccino and that's where the issue is. So I shall go 40 days without. It will also help me stay more focused on my Weight Watchers goals so its really a win/win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No coffee?! Are you sure you want to do that?! Oh my, good luck!!
ReplyDeleteOn a serious note, good for you for slowing getting the self-esteem back. It is certainly a tenuous thing and we all seem to lose sight sometimes.
Good for you getting on the track again!
ReplyDeleteFor lent, I'm not going to give up something. I'm going to try and do something instead. Going to work out at least 10 minutes every day!