So yesterday was supposed to be my Cardio Kickboxing class but we had a sub and well she bounced around a lot. I got in a good work out and man am I sore today. You know what's sore????.......wait for it........ my butt. Now I just thought my butt was a pile of flabby jello but some where in the flab must be some muscles because man, their sore. I feel good, if it weren't for my hormonal exhaustion setting in. I have a 4 mile run scheduled for later, we'll see how that goes. I'm not too sure if I should let my muscles rest after yesterday's workout or if I should go ahead and run. I think I've decided I'd give it a whirl and see what happens.
Now on another front that has been aggrevating me.....I need new clothes, I'm tired of wearing all the same things and really would like something new. Couple of things are standing in my way. 1) my fashion tardedness. I'm not a good judge of picking out my own clothes, I've never been girly that way and just don't know what looks good or how to match things together. Occasionally I get it right but that's rare. 2) money, I don't have a lot to spend. My husband says, just go out and get what you need but my logical side kicks in and thinks I shouldn't really spend money that we are trying to put to our credit cards to get those paid off. Why is it that I have this issue?? Just a couple of items is all I would need to make me happy yet I don't think I'm worth it. Now if it were the kids sure not a problem....but when it comes to me, I'm hesitant. Why is this? Is it a mom thing? Is it the Catholic guilt thing? Is it being smart? Who knows??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I feel the same guilt over spending money. I think since the economy is in the shitter, a lot of people are more in "hoarding" mode than anything. I did however try to stimulate the economy this past weekend when I bought the Wii and Wii Fit. LOL!
ReplyDeleteAs your stylist, I recommend a couple decent pieces that will make you feel good. I'm here to help in any way I can!
ReplyDeleteDenise, if you ever want to go shopping, give me a call! I betcha Deanna and I could help you, and I promise you won't feel guilty.
ReplyDeleteYes, the Catholic church seems to specialize in guilt. I work against those influences all the time.
How's your butt doin'?
Let's go shopping! Wing shopping event. :D
ReplyDelete