Monday, March 15, 2010

7 miles

I ran 7 miles on Saturday. It felt good! I was strong, had good form and it wasn't as dreadful as I thought it would have been. I attempted 3 miles yesterday but I could tell that my body needed some rest so I ran a mile and walked a mile. Today is a rest day and I can tell my body needs it. It feels good to relax some, perhaps I'll actually get some scrapbooking or cleaning done.

Work is OK, we're moving locations. I knew this was coming just not so fast. I'm helping with seating arrangements and everyone and their uncle has to put their 2 cents in. Just be happy you have a desk to sit at!!! Then there's Miss Nosey pants co-worker who needs to know everything....Um I don't need your help with this so step back.

Passports came on Saturday so that's exciting....Germany here we come. Now only if flight prices would come down I'd be a happy girl.

Guess that's all, not much to say for a Monday morning.

1 comment:

  1. 7 miles already? That's fabulous! Sounds like your training is coming along nicely. Are you feeling better prepared this year? Have you gotten outside yet?

    Do you have dates set for Germany?

    ReplyDelete