So I had my annual check up today, all is well and I'm better off than I was a year ago, still can't get my hormones fully in check but it's definitely a 90% improvement from last year. I mentioned the topic of weight, this go around of Weight Watchers is going well but the losses are fluctuating and taking longer than the first go around and she stated that as we get older it's normal. I really didn't think that I was old but now I think I might be LOL.
Running is going well, I believe there are 4 miles on tap for later today...I was hoping to get it done earlier so I could run errands and such later....but whatcha ganna do. Because we're going away for the weekend I'm hoping to get the 6 mile run in tomorrow, but I'm afraid it may be too much after today's run, so perhaps I'll do the 6 today...we'll see what I'm up for.
Just throwing a question out to all of you....my religion class was given $50 to donate (actually all religion classes were) and they chose the Humane Society. We are planning a bake sale after a religion class in a couple of weeks, any other ideas of easy fundraising that the kids could do? Nothing too complicated or recommended treats we could sell? They are really doing a good job and I'm proud of all the kids! It's fun to see their young hearts, so pure, full of joy and just as giving as can be, I'm glad I can be a part of their journey (Hopefully I'm not corrupting them too much LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment