Monday, March 8, 2010

Long weekend....

So we jetted off to the Dells on Friday since the kids were off of school. We had a good time until about 3am ish on Saturday when E woke up saying he didn't feel good. 8:30ish he threw up....so the rest of the day was just relaxing in the hotel room and napping. By 3:30ish he was up to going to the dry park and played on the bumper cars and some laser tag but got upset when I wouldn't let him on the tea cups...I figured spinning was not a good idea for a kid that several hours earlier was trowing up....he wasn't happy. We headed to the arcade and there he had fun, things he could do without feeling sick. He did get sick around midnight again on Saturday but then he slept the rest of the night and yesterday was back to normal. I felt terrible, what kid wants to go away and then can't play with the other kids??? I felt terrible.

A sang at the local soccer game yesterday with her class. They sang the National Anthem and of course I got teary eyed....it's so wonderful to see your kids do things you never did and having fun doing it. The game was good too. I had never been to an indoor soccer game so it was an experience. A lot of action so it kept the kids engaged. They even want to go back.

I did get in a 3 mile run yesterday. It was nice and strong considering then I didn't feel good. I didn't get in my 6 miles that was scheduled for Saturday but I'll train hard this week and this week Saturday I'll be doing 7. I'm actually excited and worried at the same time. Last week's training was crummy but that's because I wasn't feeling the best but I really hate to miss the longer runs. I was planning on running at the hotel but with E being sick I was snuggling with him and even took a nap myself since I'd been up most the night. Saturday will be a challenge and I'm looking forward to it I just hope that last weeks lack of running doesn't make it too difficult! Hopefully it will be nice out and I can run outside for the first time of the season, that would be really great. Guess I should charge my ipod to get it ready.

I'm also a tad nervous....I asked all the parents to get back to me for the kids service project at religion and I've only heard from 2 of the parents (I'm not counting myself LOL)...I hope they are going to tell me this week what they are bringing otherwise I need to call the families to ask them to bring baked goods for the fund raiser....I really want this to be successful for the kids as they are putting their hearts in it. I guess I shouldn't worry about it, whatever they make will be good enough and I'm sure they'll be happy but as their teacher (and my son being one of the kids so as a mom) I want them to be successful so that they continue to want to help others and know that charity is a good thing. Although I am teaching them that any amount will help and is appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Enternal Love: Grab hold of the utmost love, gaze upos its eternaty. Passionate images enclose you in a dream. Chosing illusion over reality. Dreams over life. Pleasure over freedom. Your desires take hold where you're sheltered. Only to get a glimps of a healing wish. Leaving unheard echoes behind. Waiting for the miracle that will embrace your soul. You're touched by the unblemished angel. Your ambitious heart is betrayed, lost and wretched. Invisible to the eye,
    controling over your mind, Precious memories will stay at ease. Intertwined into a collapsed promise. Only to remember your unconditional detemination. So the fragile body has warmth.

    http://forbiddenregrets.blogspot.com

    -Real Diary of my life with Major Depressive Disorder and Anxiety Disorders. There's two worlds, ours...then thiers. I'm tired of hiding the dark side.

    ReplyDelete