So my hormones are crazy irritating and I'm having a difficult time trying to adjust on some days. I was told about a vitamin that may help. I did some research and I ordered it yesterday. I'm hoping this helps me as I've been a tad miserable lately. Let me tell you it can't come soon enough!! I really hope that it provides some relief. The ingredients are all nature too so that is a really big plus. I'm hoping I can get off the BC that was supposed to help regulate my hormones but isn't. And I'm really hoping to have an enjoyable summer and not be on this roller coaster that I have been on.
I missed my long run this weekend as all I wanted to do was sleep. I did run yesterday and took a walk with the dogs and it felt good. Today is a rest day but I will get outside for a walk or get on the elliptical. I need to do something so I don't feel like a slug.
OK, enough complaining....I'll attempt to be a ray of sunshine on my next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment