The weather was beautiful yesterday and it was calling me to run outside. So I did. I ran my first 2 miles outside since I don't know when. It felt good to be out in the elements and feeling the wind in my hair and the warmth of the sun. It truly was a beautiful day and I'm happy I was able to enjoy a little bit of it.
I did notice that I was more tired and had to take walking breaks. I have slept for garbage this week so I know that had something to do with it. I also noticed my breathing wasn't regulated and that got me winded quicker as well. I know that will all come once I can hit pavement more. I make a vow now that I will get outside to run as much as I can. It is important for me to get my breathing down better and get that outdoor running pace together so I am ready and prepared for this 1/2 marathon.
My son got his braces yesterday and in honor of St. Patrick's Day he got them green. He has been such a trooper with the spacers, expander and now the braces. No complaints even when I had to take him back yesterday because one of the brackets came off his tooth. It wasn't even 3 hours that they were on and one came off FPS. So back we went so they could fix it.
Tonight we go to A's basketball party. The team is getting together for pizza so it should be fun. She really enjoyed playing and I hope to get her into some summer camps for additional skills and drills.
Work is OK...still learning and slowly growing more confident.
Germany is still in the works, I'm waiting for airfare to come down in price but we're excited and I've even gotten in a Rosetta Stone German lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hi, very thoughtful and interesting posts in your blog, and loved the way you think and write in here...i got to learn many things in your blog...
ReplyDeletea nice piece of work...
Work From Home India